Baby baby baby
I long for the day I try a sweet aged wine
I couldn't keep my eyes offa ya
while you were struting ya stuff
on our little catwalk
I was gonna ignore ya
walk away like I always do
But I was urged to talk to ya
You smiled at me
You talked to me
You made me laugh like no other could
You stole my heart
and made my soul sing
Every soul needs a muse
and baby you mine
I touched your hand
looked into your eyes
the window to your soul
and I saw a friend
a rare gem in this cruel world
I wanted to cook for ya
I wanted to hold ya
Dance with ya
Put a ring on your finger
and make love to ya
But only fools rush in
I knew I couldn't take ya
I would have broken your heart
made you cry
made you wanna die
Put you in the looney bin
cos of the curse I carry
So I chose to keep you at a distance
and pine for your loving!!
that was my mistake
now I don't know where you are
and my soul is crying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment