I can take you to heaven
I'm no angel
but you know, you know
I'm gonna treat you right
I don't know what it was
but when I saw you
I had to get close to you
You gave me the cold shoulder
So I let you go
But you looked at me
I can't explain it baby
I had to talk to you
You can lie to yourself
You can fight it all you like
but I know
I saw your face light up and
I thought my prayers were finally getting answered
I wanted to pounce on ya
like a predator on its prey
No more than the beast is what I would be
So I had to be subtle
Court a lady like a gentleman
I couldn't sleep
Thinking about you
clutching onto your every word
our moments captured in my mind
I would never do anything to hurt you
I would give you the world if I could
Make you the queen of my heavens
I don't know what I did to make you angry
Whatever it is
Apologies!
You my lady
my brown sugar
my sugar mama
my baby mama
I wanna take you to my heaven
love you in a safe place
leave ya in a safe place
so we don't need to worry
bout the silly warring on our door step
I got my ship in my mind
my peeps ready to do the numbers
but I need a reason
you my reaason
love me
amuse me
and I'll take you out of this world
I'll take you to heaven
make you my queen
love you till death do us part
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment